WORKSHOP / SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5th 2017
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Workshop, Maternity Hospital
DAY 1 - TALKS / MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6th 2017
- Lupus and pregnancy
- Risk of cardiovascular disease in patients with pre-eclampsia.
- Management of anti-phospholipid syndrome.
- Post partum Hemorrhage...need to change the plan !
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes for grand multiparity.
- Complications of monochorionic twin pregnancy.
- Anti-Rheumatic drugs in pregnancy and lactation.
- Challenges of training in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Paving the way to learners in practice.
- Stress Management for doctors in emergency.
DAY 2 - TALKS / TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7th 2017
- Role of hysteroscopy in assisted reproductive technology.
- Fertility preservation in patients diagnosed with cancer.
- Should all intramural fibroids be removed before IVF/ICSI.
- Uterine transplant.
- Screening of ovarian cancer in low risk women: Re-Assessing the results of the UKTOCS in line with the latest FDA warning.
- Ovarian transplant.
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome: who to test and who to council.
- Disorders of sexual development ..a challenging girl.
- Pre-Implantation genetic testing:
- Does IVF cause cancer in women?
- Uterine artery embolization: fertility sexuality and long term outcomes.
DAY 3 - TALKS / WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8th 2017
- The impact of maternal obesity on obstetric ultrasound accuracy.
- Fetal arrythmias for the obstetrician.
- Overview of management of fetal anomalies beyond the age of viability.
- Critical review of intervention to reduce the risk of preterm birth.
- Interventions to reduce risk of obstetric anal sphincter injury.
- Post operative voiding dysfunction
- Transperineal and endo-anal scan for management of OASIS.
- Updates in management of urinary Incontenance.
- Contemprerarty new treatments of fibroids.
- Challenges in treatments of uro-gynecological conditions ( recurrent UTI, atrophy, irritative voiding).
- Endometrial Hyperplasia : Pathway to Management
- New treatment modalities of deep infiltrating endometriosis.
- Advancing Ambulatory Procedures.